At the moment, there are no known errors. If you're here because of outdated or incorrect course data, see the FAQ instead.
An actual error on Paper is usually indicated by one of the following:
- A popup with a red exclamation triangle with the text "Well, this isn't good" beside it.
- A loading indicator that doesn't seem to end.
- Everything freezes or crashes.
- The site itself cannot be accessed.
What to do
If you encounter an error, here are some things you can try:
- Refresh the page. It may be a one time thing.
- Clear website data and cache for Paper. You can look up how to do this for your browser.
If neither of those work, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The operating system you're using (macOS, Windows, etc.)
- The browser you're using (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- The error message
Sorry for the inconvenience, but helping me fix the issue would be amazing!